All on 4 Dental Implants Treatment
Our company is situated in Yamunanagar, Haryana, India, offering the best services to all the leading customers. With our excellent and reliable procedure of All on 4 Dental Implant, get smiles for a lifetime. By using this method, we fixed bridges and replace missing teeth with dental implants. For allowing the placement of 4 dental implants and a fixed bridge, this advanced dentistry technology is specially developed. The procedure of All on 4 Dental Implants does not require healing time, sinus grafting or lift, incision or suture placement and bone grafting,
- Gives excellent flexibility of prosthetic
- Nominal rates are charged for the treatment
- Procedure is carried out in one sitting
All On Four / Teeth In One Day:
To provide edentulous patients with an efficient and effective restoration, the All-on-4 treatment concept was developed to support an immediately loaded full-arch prosthesis by using only four implants :
Benefits of All-on-4 Implants Treatment Concept :
- Stability even in minimum bone volume
- Good clinical results
- Planning with Nobel Guide treatment concept
- Prosthetic flexibility
- Increased efficiency
Smiles for a Lifetime. Replace missing teeth with dental implants and fixed bridges. An extraordinary procedure has been developed that permits the placement of 4 dental implants and a fixed bridge in as little as one appointment. In its most extraordinary application an entire mouthful of teeth may be replaced with implants and non-removable set of new teeth in as little as an hour. In most cases there is no bone grafting, no sinus grafting or lift, no incision or suture placement and no healing time required. This procedure is call "Teeth in a Day". The same technique may be used for the replacement of a single missing tooth.
TEETH IN ONE DAY can change your life. Patients who benefit most from this revolutionary and highly sophisticated system are those toothless with dentures or with teeth so compromised, they have no option but to pull all their teeth and then select from several less-than-desirable scenarios:
- Removable dentures, which everybody hates aesthetically, along with greatly reduced chewing function - only 10-20 percent of what is normal.
- Getting numerous implants on each arch and a fixed bridge; very costly and requires numerous appointments, months of healing and sometimes bone and sinus grafting.
- Have a denture connected to two or four implants with attachments, for more stability and restoration. Less expensive, but still not an ideal choice, since it is not fixed and patients have to snap the dentures in and out for hygiene. Studies show that patients with dentures connected to implants recover only 50-60 percent of their chewing function, better than that of dentures alone, but still greatly impaired.
Finally, there is a better alternative. A new technique gives patients 90 percent of their chewing ability back in a single appointment, with less pain and at a much lower cost. This revolutionary technique is called TEETH IN ONE DAY or All-On-Four.
The All-on-4 Implants Treatment Offers Many Advantages:
If you have lost all your teeth, unsecured, traditional dentures are a solution which in many cases has limited success. At times painful, inconvenient and in stable, such dentures can make chewing foods difficult, which could stop you from eating many of the foods you once enjoyed. However, modern dentistry has solutions to suit a variety of needs. The All-on-4 dental implants treatment option is one such solution. An efficient treatment option. The All-on-4 treatment concept replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by only four dental implants. With less implants needed, overall treatment time is reduced.The unique All-on-4 solution also ensures greater stability in the bone, reducing the need for bone graft surgery to increase bone
Typically, your dentist can place temporary provisional teeth on the same day after treatment. These provisional teeth look and feel much like natural teeth, and you can lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a few weeks healing time, your dentist will place your final bridge. Your quality of life is improved, and you can start enjoying your favourite foods again.