Multiple Teeth Implants
Our clinic is highly recognized for rendering the services of Multiple Teeth Dental Implants, based in Haryana. We have a team of highly experienced dentists, they uses which is securely positioned on dental implants and a durable bridge with natural looking replacement teeth. Additionally, the Multiple Teeth Dental Implants are made of bio- compatible materials and are very strong. These implants act just as healthy adjacent teeth and natural tooth roots are left untouched.
- Enhance the look of teeth
- Trusted method of teeth replacement
- Maintain natural bone
Multiple Teeth Implants:
Reasons of losing several teeth.
Due to an accident, illness, simply inheriting poor teeth, etc., there are many reasons why people lose more than one tooth. On your quality of life, this can have a serious impact.
We have the best solution for our precious clients. By using the modern technology Bridge on Implants. On dental implants, durable bridge with natural looking replacement teeth is securely positioned and healthy adjacent teeth are left untouched. These Dental implants are made of titanium and they are strong biocompatible fixtures that act just natural tooth roots.
Advantages of Multiple Teeth Implants:
- Act like your natural tooth root. You do not feel the difference.
- Are made of biocompatible material. As a result, they are accepted by your body.
- Dental implants are accepted by dental professionals for over 40 years, as a successful and trusted method of teeth replacement.
- Maintain natural bone, and minimize further bone loss due to bone stimulation one of their most important advantages.
- Provide stability and comfort, for a wide variety of replacement teeth solutions.
- Your implant will normally last a lifetime with proper care and good oral hygiene.
Dr. Bansal Multi Speciality Dental Clinic, Near Kapil Hospital, Jagadhri Road,, Yamunanagar, Haryana, 135003, India