Basal Implants TreatmentThe Basal Implants Service provided by our Dental Clinic is the most advanced technology service among various dental procedures which we have introduced in Haryana. The Basal Implants treatment does not require bone augmentation procedures. In case if your bone volume is too low to insert other types of implant, the Basal Implants Treament is recommended as the only solution. To provide fixed restorations, these implants are the only way which are also known as bi- cortical implantology.
- Fixed in the solid and bicortical part of the bone
- Good option for heavy smokers
- Made of titanium
Why Basal Implants?
- Avoidance of additional surgical risks.
- Avoidance of augmentation procedures unless really needed for aesthetic reasons.
- Basal implants are often the only way to provide fixed restorations.
- Cost and time savings.
- Utilization of the patients own bone substance
Cost savings are only one consideration.
By dispensing with bone augmentation procedures, to save one-third of the overall treatment costs It is certainly an advantage which are unnecessary in the case of basal implants.
But What is Much More Important for Many Patients is That Basal Implants Surgery Finally Give Them:
- Immediate/early loading
- Avoidance of interim dentures and provisionals.
- No reentry/implant exposure surgery.
- Very little external material
- Bone integrity and perfusion are barely impaired by basal implants.
- Basal implants displace up to 60% less bone substance than comparable screw implants.
- Considerable time savings can be realized and risks are reduced.
- Immediate implantation is possible even in cases with periodontal involvement (cleaning, perio treatment and implant placement in a single step).
- The cost/benefits ratio is excellent.
Favorable Distribution of Bio Mechanical Loads:
- Enossal force transmission occurs far away from the site of bacterial invasion.
- High resistance to bacterial infection force-transmitting enossal aspects of the implant are far away from the site of bacterial invasion.
- Immediate loading is possible thanks to bicortical support and immediate prosthodontic splinting.
- Masticatory loads are distributed only to the cortical regions
- The cortical regions are more resistant to resorption and stronger and also regenerate more quickly.
Few Complications During the Surgical Phase:
- Basal implants are very resistant to preoperative or intra-operative infection and patients are not subject to excessive oral hygiene requirements.
- Even heavy Smokers are eligible for treatment.
Advantages of the Immediate Load Basal implants:
Fast, Safe and Painless Dental Implant procedures with unique advantages of
- Avoidance of bone grafting
- Basal/ Cortical bone support
- Extremely low failure rates
- Immediate loading
- Minimally invasive ('key hole' impantology)
- Single piece implantology
- Solutions for unfavorable bone situations
- Virtually no incidence of Peri-implantitis